Nov 13, 2021
Quantum computing, which is a form of computing that takes advantage of quantum phenomena like superposition and quantum entanglement. Thanks to its ability to easily query, monitor, analyze and act on data, regardless of the source. Another field where quantum computing is finding applications in banking and finance, to manage credit risk, for high-frequency trading and fraud detection.
- Quantum Computing & Systems
- Quantum Algorithms & Applications
- Quantum Networking & Communications
- Quantum Engineering, Devices & Sensing
- Quantum Workforce & Society