ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a game-changing technology that streamlines and automates high-volume and repeatable tasks replacing the Man power. Autonomous Robots are proven to be a robust substitute for industrial blue-collar jobs and software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white-collar job, sooner than you think. The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots. This workshop aims at preparing you for the future of Industries by providing you with a clear overview of what RPA is and how it works and at the same time give you hands-on technology experience by helping you build a robot that automates a simple business process in UiPath.
- Exposure with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Certificate of Participation by All India Council for Robotics & Automation
- Free AICRA student membership.
UiPath is a global software company that develops a platform for robotic process automation.It is the fastest growing enterprise software company in history.
Introduction to Robotics Process Automation
- What is Robotic Process Automation?
- Robotic Process Automation history & drivers
- Benefits, challenges, and risks of Robotic Process Automation
- Industries & applications where RPA fits the best
Build your first Robot
- An overview of current Robotic Process Automation tools & capabilities
- The UiPath Studio Development software
- The UiPath Platform install and user interface
- A basic software robot demo
Pilot RPA in your enterprise
- A basic plan for piloting and implementing RPA
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize processes
- Describe Processes
- Design, develop and test
- Implement Processes
- Monitoring and Continuous Improvement
- Critical Success Factors
Implementing RPA in your Enterprise
- Determining Which Processes to Automate
- ROI: Building a business case
- Run an RPA Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Create Automation COE
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Date: 24th Sept 2019
Duration: 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
Hall No.: A4
Certificate Distribution for Workshops: Service Desk 1 & 2 | 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- For Indian resident: INR 2000/-
- For [ Non India ] resident: USD 30 (including GST)
Registration mode: Online
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 7834-9999-25 or mail us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"