ROBOTICS PROCESS AUTOMATION
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a game-changing technology that streamlines and automates high-volume and repeatable tasks replacing the Man power. Autonomous Robots are proven to be a robust substitute for industrial blue-collar jobs and software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white-collar job, sooner than you think. The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots. This workshop aims at preparing you for the future of Industries by providing you with a clear overview of what RPA is and how it works and at the same time give you hands-on technology experience by helping you build a robot that automates a simple business process in UiPath.
UiPath is a global software company that develops a platform for robotic process automation.It is the fastest growing enterprise software company in history.
- 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM: Future of Tech by Tejus Venkatesh
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA). What is RPA?
- Why should we automate?
- Automation products: Bots, Studio and Orchestrator
- 11:30 AM to 11:45 AM: Break
- 11:45 PM to 12:20 PM: Engagement @ UiPath by Vikas Jain
- UiPath Community
- Connect platform etc
- 12:20 PM to 01:00 PM: RPA as a Career path - Rajesh Nambiar
- 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM: Break and Registrations for the CYOB sessions at venue
- 02:00 PM to 02:30 PM : Create Your Own Bot (CYOB) session 1
- 02:30 PM to 03:00 PM : Create Your Own Bot (CYOB) session 2
- 03:00 PM to 03:30 PM : Create Your Own Bot (CYOB) session 3
- 03:30 PM to 04:00 PM : Create Your Own Bot (CYOB) session 4
- 04:00 PM to 04:30 PM : Create Your Own Bot (CYOB) session 5
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Date: 24th Sept 2019
Duration: 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
Hall No.: A4
Certificate Distribution for Workshops: Service Desk 1 & 2 | 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 7834-9999-16 or mail us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"