ROBOTICS OPERATING SYSTEM
Industrial automation is the control of machinery and processes used in numerous industries by autonomous systems using technologies like robotics and computer software. Industries are implementing Automation to reduce cost and increasing productivity in reduced amount of time. It is the second step beyond mechanization in the scope of industrialization. Technoxian offers you a creative platform to magnify your skill set and potential through Workshops on 'Industrial Automation' under the guidance of Industry-best experts. The Workshop gives you a Real-Time exposure to this future technology.
- Exposure with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Certificate of Participation by All India Council for Robotics & Automation
- Free AICRA student membership.
ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years.
Introduction to robotics
- Basic Introduction Robotics
- LAW'S of robotics
- Introduction to Linux Platform
- Introduction to ROS Ecosystem
- ROS Files system
Introduction to ROS
- ROS package
- ROS Network setup
- ROS communication
- Industrial Robot packages in ROS
ROS Tools and Modelling
- ROS tools Introduction (rqt, rviz, moveit)
- What is RQT in ROS?
- Introduction to RVIZ
- What is URDF
- Interfaces of RQT and RVIZ
Interfacing Sensor with ROS
- Introduction to Work cell XACRO
- Creating a URDF for Industrial Robots
- Basic Functions in Pandas
- Introduction to transform in ROS (tf)
- rviz interfaces of TF data
- Introduction MOVEIT
- Building a MOVEIT package
- Motion Planning using RViz
- Motion Planning using C++
Path Planning and Industrial server's
- Introduction to Descartes
- Introduction to Perception
- IK Fast kinematics with moveit
- What is ABB ROS server?
- ROS faunc controller
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Date: 25th Sept 2019
Duration: 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
Hall No.: A2
Certificate Distribution for Workshops: Service Desk 1 & 2 | 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- For Indian resident: INR 2000/-
- For [ Non India ] resident: USD 30 (including GST)
Registration mode: Online
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 7834-9999-25 or mail us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"