RC CRAFT CHALLENGE
- 300+ Teams participating in Rc Craft Championship Challenge.
- All participants will get certification of Participation from "All India Council for Robotics & Automation(AICRA)" . Team Coach will get separate certificate.
- Cash Awards INR 100,000/- to winning teams.
Rc Craft Championship Challenge:
- Build your RC Plane, which can take off, and land on the ground and has ability to do maneuvers.
- RC Plane needs to be built according to the specified dimensions.
- The performance of the RC Plane in all the Stages/Arena will be evaluated individually.
- The RC Plane will be scored on basis of the points earned for take off / landing / flight paths and maneuvers, the team scoring the maximum points and avoiding all eliminations at different stages will be declared as WINNER.
- Replacement of the parts of RC Plane will be allowed in case only if accident occurs.
- Timers will be paused only at the Checkpoints, and NOT at the Stage/Arena at any cause (Timeouts are provided according to the Problem arise during flight).
- Individual participation in flying session of the team members will also be evaluated.
- If the RC Plane is found making damage to the arena, Judges reserve rights to eliminate a particular Stage/Check Point/Complete Participation.
Craft, scoring maximum points as per following norms will be considered as winner.
- 10 Points: RC Plane build quality / design and innovation.
- 10 Points: If participant team able to put a camera on RC Plane and showcasing the same on a large HD monitor ( Screen with HDMI /AV input will be provided by us).
- 20 Points: Fastest reaching to finish line during competition without any hits on hurdles.
- 10 to 20 Points: Can be earned for taking off / landing/ flight path and maneuver, basis the complexity of the hurdle. Appx. 10 hurdles will be there on the runway.
- (- 10) Points : If RC craft touch any hurdle during flight.
YouTube & Instagram Points:
- 5 Points: YouTube likes (1 Point for each 50 Likes).
- 5 Points: Instagram likes (1 Point for each 50 Likes).
- Record your video or take a picture of your team preparing for TechnoXian Championship. The procedure to send us your video & photo is,
- For Video: Mail your video to email@example.com.
- For Picture: For any Query: +91 7834999917.
- After scrutiny, we will upload that video/Pic on TechnoXian YouTube channel or Instagram and update you.
- Maximum 5 points will be awarded to teams based on number of likes on your video/Pic. 1 point will be given on each 50 likes.
- Final likes will be calculated before 7 days of the championship.
- The field area would be approx 300 SqM.
- The whole championship is divided into various stages of evaluation.
- There are specific check points where the teams will be given relaxation and the teams can make use of the checkpoints for changing the batteries, adjusting gains, calibration of sensors, etc.
- There will be enough time provided for the teams to charge the batteries at the completion of every stage. The requirement of time of charging the batteries during the conduct of competition will not be entertained.
- The teams can skip the stages in which they think it is not possible for them to complete.
- The RC Plane dimensions should not exceed the following: Wingspan 150 cm, Length 120 cm.
- There is no restriction in making use of the RC Plane material or the Ratings of the BLDC Motors, Electronic Speed Controllers, Propellers, Batteries and Weight of the RC Plane.
- READY MADE TOY RC Plane KITS ARE STRICTLY RESTRICTED.
Construction: Following building material may be used, as long as the RC Plane fits the above specifications and as long as the design and construction are primarily the original work of the team
Complete RC Plane:
- RC Plane frame
- Radio Devices
- BLDC Motors
- Landing Gear
- The RC Plane will be evaluated with various stages of designing, construction, implementation of innovation and flying.
- Each and every part will be observed for judging which includes the connection of various parts, fixing of components, materials used, how the stuff is implemented, etc.
Competiition Stages and Elimiation rounds: Round 1 (Elimination Round)
TAKE OFF AND LANDING:
- During this stage the teams will be given a maximum of two attempts for take off and landing.
- The goal will be for the RC Plane to takeoff from a specific location and land back at a predetermined landing area. (Note: Pilot position will remain stationary).
- The performance will be evaluated basis the smoothness in take off and appropriate landing of the craft.
- Teams unable to complete this task will go through elimination.
Round 2 (Elimination Round)
- This stage meets the perfection in the pilots performance and test of the flying ability of the RC Plane.
- During this stage the RC Plane will need to complete the following flight paths and points will be given basis the precision of the flight paths and the execution of the same.
- Take off (Max. 15 Points).
- Anti clockwise circuit (Max 20 Points).
- Clockwise circuit (Max 20 Points).
- Figure of eight (Max 30 Points).
- Landing (Max 15 Points).
Round 3 (Final Round):
Musical Free Flight
- The team will select a Instrumental clip and will fly the RC Plane.
- The maximum time limit for free flight is 2 minutes.
- This stage meets the perfection in the flying / speed and test of pilot maneuverability along with teamwork for planning the flight course.
- During this stage the RC Plane will need to perform different maneuvers and flight paths to entice the judges and audience, team can do maneuvers such as rolls, hovers, hammer heads etc.
- The winners will be announced basis the free flight performance, flight path, maneuvers, etc. the teamwork involved, planning, etc.
Team Members & Mentors:
- Only one mentor in the team is allowed as a technical advisor.
- The technical advisor will be seated in a supervisory position around the competition area.
- The technical advisor is not allowed to touch or repair the robot during the competition.
- The technical advisor should not be involved in the programming of the robot.
- In case of the technical advisor interference with the robot or referee decisions during the competition, the team will risk being disqualified.
- Robots that cause deliberate interference with other robots or damage to the field will be disqualified.
- Humans that cause deliberate interference with robots or damage to the field will be disqualified.
- It is expected that the aim of all teams is to play a fair and clean game.
- Participants who misbehave may be asked to leave the competition area and risk being disqualified from the contest.
- The rules will be enforced at the discretion of the referees, officials, and local law enforcement authorities.
- The organizing Committee is a union that consists of few communities and associations. The organizers of this competition are Times World Group & All India Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA).
- All decisions about scoring, game play and timing are made by the juries. Teams should completely respect their vote and decisions. Members of the jury will be from different fields of the robotic science.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi (India).
- For Indian resident: INR 5000/- (Inclusive GST) per team.
- For Non India resident: USD 100 per team.
Prize Bifurcation: INR 60,000 (1st Prize) | INR 25,000 (2nd Prize) | INR 15,000 (3rd Prize).
Registration mode: Online.
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For Any Query:
Feel Free To Call : (+91) 7834-9999-25
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org