Industrial automation is the control of machinery and processes used in numerous industries by autonomous systems using technologies like robotics and computer software. Industries are implementing Automation to reduce cost and increasing productivity in reduced amount of time. It is the second step beyond mechanization in the scope of industrialization. Technoxian offers you a creative platform to magnify your skill set and potential through Workshops on 'Industrial Automation' under the guidance of Industry-best experts. The Workshop gives you a Real-Time exposure to this future technology.
- Exposure with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Certificate of Participation by All India Council for Robotics & Automation
- Free AICRA student membership.
ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years.
Introduction to Industrial Automation
- What is an Industrial Automation?
- Introduction to FACTORY I/O
- Emitter, Remover, Pallets and Boxes
- Heavy Load Conveyors
Basic Components Introduction
- Current, Voltage and Resistance
- AC vs DC
- Three Phase Systems
- Power Supplies
- Circuit Breakers
- Relays and its simulation
- Buttons, Switches and Indicators
Industrial Sorters and Sensors
- Pivot Arm Sorters
- Pop up Wheel Sorter
- Wheel aligner, bracket and Stop Blade
- Diffuse, Inductive and Capacitive Sensor
PCL Programming with LD
- What is a PLC?
- PLC Communication Bus
- Move, Limit, Arithmetic and Conditional Block
Function Block Diagram
- Why FBD?
- RS-SR Blocks
- Combinational Logic Design
PLC Programming with CFC
- What is CFC?
- Inputs and outputs in CFC
- Labeled wiring
- Priority and Monitor
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Date: 25th Sept 2019
Duration: 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
Hall No.: A1
Certificate Distribution for Workshops: Service Desk 1 & 2 | 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- For Indian resident: INR 2000/-
- For [ Non India ] resident: USD 30 (including GST)
Registration mode: Online
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 7834-9999-25 or mail us at "email@example.com"