“INNOVATIONS” aims at cultivating the skills amongst the youth and all the technical aspirants by offering a robust platform to showcase your ideas and get recognised. Participants are supposed to compete with their project, concepts and innovative ideas. All the Futuristic, creative, innovative, sustainable projects/concepts are welcome. Projects which synchronises with the current needs of the industries and has the potential to disrupt the current course of technology will be Awarded. So, brace yourself and join in the League of INNOVATIONS.
- 500+ Teams participating in Innovation Contest challenge.
- All participants will get certification of Participation from “Council for Robotics & Automation(AICRA)” . Team Coach will get separate certificate.
The INNOVATIONS challenge has two Categories:
- HARDWARE based projects:
Innovations targeting any field of science & technology or leveraging technology to solve problems in Real-Time. However, the innovation must be a physical working implementation of the idea being presented along with all the necessary documentation.This Category may include: Innovation/Projects related to embedded system, Internet of Thing, Robotics, Mechanical Design, Control system etc.
Project will be judged on scope of innovation, creativity, uniqueness and future scope.
- SOFTWARE based projects:
Innovation and project ideas which are software based and aims to solve a problem for the current industries and society can be showcased.This Category may include: Cloud based project, Machine learning projects, Artificial Intelligence Projects, Web applications, android application, Cyber security, Blockchain, Bigdata, Cryptography etc.
Startups/Participants with ideas of startup can also participate to showcase their innovative ideas/concepts and get it recognized globally on the largest innovation platform.
Project will be judged on scope of innovation, creativity & uniqueness and future scope.
Note: *The projects should be working and be able to demonstrate their functionality along with all the necessary data and supporting documents.
Participants will present their projects along with the working model and supporting documents to the Jury and the Jury will Evaluate the projects on the Parameters discussed above. Most innovative projects will receive awards and recognition.
Priority will be given Most innovative projects. The project must be Innovative on the following grounds:
- Project concept
- Objective of the Project
- Project Design and Construction
- Implementation and feasibility in the market.
- Development Scope
- Scope of innovation, creativity & uniqueness
- User Experience
Team Members & Mentors:
- Contestant acknowledges and agrees that organizer may collect, store, share and otherwise use personally identifiable information provided during the registration process and the competition, including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and curriculum vitae. Organizer will use this information, including for administering the competition and verifying contestants’ identity, postal address and telephone number in the event a contestant qualifies for a prize, and if agreed to by contestant, for recruiting purposes, by the competition’s corporate partners or sponsors.
- Contestant’s information may also be transferred to countries outside the country of Contestant’s residence. Such other countries may not have privacy laws and regulations like those of the country of Contestant’s residence. If a Contestant does not provide the mandatory data required at registration, organizer reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
- Contestant has the right to request access, review, rectification or deletion of any personal data held by organizer in connection with the Competition by writing to organizer at this email address: email@example.com
WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY
- The Participant must own the content, they are providing in the INNOVATIONS. You represent and warrant that your Entry is an original work created solely by You, that You own all Intellectual Property in and to the Entry, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the Entry, except as expressly identified by You to us in writing. You retain all right, title and interest in any inventions, software or work of authorship You invent or create during the CHALLENGE, but grant Challenge Sponsor the right to distribute and display Your CHALLENGE entry.
- Contestants certify that they have the right to enter the Competition. Each Contestant certifies that all parts of his/her code, compilers and other binaries used in the processing of inputs into outputs are either original, or are licensed, royalty-free, for use by both organizer and all Contestants in a way that does not: (1) infringe any third party proprietary, intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation.
- A Contestant may be prohibited from participating in this Competition if, in organizer’s sole discretion, organizer reasonably believes that the Contestant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition by:
- Providing false information concerning his/her identity, postal address, mail address or telephone number:
- Breaching any of the provisions set forth in these Terms
- Threatening, harassing or interfering with the ability of other Contestants to effectively participate in the Competition
- Refusing to comply with these Terms. Organizer further reserves the right to disqualify any submission that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party or otherwise does not comply with these Terms
- Claims or concerns about suspicious activity or cheating in any Round must be delivered to the Competition administrator within seven (7) days after the end of that Round. If organizer suspects cheating or violation of the Terms by any Contestant, organizer will in its sole discretion research such claims and take the appropriate action. All decisions of organizer in these matters are final and binding.
- The organizing Committee is a union that consists of few communities and associations. The organizers of this competition are Times Group & Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA).
- All decisions about scoring, game play and timing are made by the juries. Teams should completely respect their vote and decisions. Members of the jury will be from different fields of the robotic science.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi (India).
- For Indian resident: INR 5000/- (Inclusive GST) per team.
- For Non India resident: USD 200 per team.
Prize Bifurcation: INR 60,000 (1st Prize) | INR 25,000 (2nd Prize) | INR 15,000 (3rd Prize).
Registration mode: Online.
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For Any Query:
Feel Free To Call : (+91) 7834-9999-25
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org