- 300+ Teams participating in Quadcopter Championship Challenge.
- All participants will get certification of Participation from "All India Council for Robotics & Automation(AICRA)" . Team Coach will get separate certificate.
- Cash Awards INR 100,000/- to winning teams.
Quadcopter Championship Challenge:
- Build your QuadCopter to travel from source to destination crossing various interruptions, hurdles, etc., along the path of journey.
- QuadCopter are to be built according to the specified dimensions.
- The hurdles will be built according to the dimensions of the Quad, no relaxation is provided in case of dimensions except specified case.
- The performance of the Quads in all the Stages/Arena will be evaluated individually.
- The QuadCopter will be scored on basis of the points earned for crossing / navigating through each of the hurdles, the team scoring the maximum points and avoiding all eliminations at different stages will be declared as WINNER.
- A team can take part with one Quad only.
- Replacement of the parts of Quad will be allowed in case only if accident occurs.
- Timers will be paused only at the Checkpoints, and NOT at the Stage/Arena at any cause (Timeouts are provided according to the Problem arise during flight).
- Individual participation in flying session of the team members will also be evaluated.
- If the Quad is found making damage to the arena, Judges reserve rights to eliminate a particular Stage/Check Point/Complete Participation.
Team scoring maximum points as per following norms will be considered as winner.
- 10 Points: QuadCopter build quality / design and innovation.
- 10 Points: If participant team able to put a camera on QuadCopter and showcasing the same on a large HD monitor ( Screen with HDMI /AV input will be provided by us).
- 20 Points: Successful takeoff and landing of the QuadCopter.
- 10 to 20 Points: Can be earned for taking off / landing/ flight path and maneuver, basis the complexity of the hurdle. Appx. 10 hurdles will be there on the runway.
- (- 10) Points : If quad touchs any hurdle during flight.
YouTube & Instagram Points:
- 5 Points: YouTube likes (1 Point for each 50 Likes).
- 5 Points: Instagram likes (1 Point for each 50 Likes).
- Record your video or take a picture of your team preparing for TechnoXian Championship. The procedure to send us your video & photo is,
- For Video: Mail your video to email@example.com.
- For Picture: For any Query: +91 7834999917.
- Last Date of Video Upload: 25 June'18
- Like on Youtube and Instagram will be Calculate till 28 june'18 (12:00 AM)
- After scrutiny, we will upload that video/Pic on TechnoXian YouTube channel or Instagram and update you.
- Maximum 5 points will be awarded to teams based on number of likes on your video/Pic. 1 point will be given on each 50 likes.
- Final likes will be calculated before 7 days of the championship.
- The whole championship arena is divided into various stages of evaluation.
- The flying of QuadCopter will be from the specific Source to Destination.
- There are specific check points where the teams will be given relaxation and the teams can make use of the checkpoints for changing the batteries, adjusting gains, calibration of sensors, etc.
- There will be enough time provided for the teams to charge the batteries at the completion of every stage. The requirement of time of charging the batteries during the conduct of competition will not be entertained.
- The teams can skip the stages in which they think it is not possible for them to complete.
- The complete QuadCopter should fix inside the box of dimension (Cm) 75 X 75 X 75 (LXBXH). All dimensions are in cm.
- There is no restriction in making use of the Quad frame material or the Ratings of the BLDC Motors, Electronic Speed Controllers, Propellers, Batteries and Weight of the QuadCopter.
- READY MADE TOY QUADCOPTER KITS ARE STRICTLY RESTRICTED.
Construction: Following building material may be used, as long as the Quad fits the above specifications and as long as the design and construction are primarily the original work of the team.
Complete Quad Copter:
- Quad Frame
- Radio Devices
- Stabilization Unit
- BLDC Motors
- Landing Gear
- FPV unit
- Altitude Locking Mechanism such as IR Sensors, Ultra Sound Sensors, etc.
- The Quad Copter will be evaluated with various stages of designing, construction, implementation of innovation and flying.
- Each and every part will be observed for judging which includes the connection of various parts, fixing of components, materials used, how the stuff is implemented, etc.
- The electric voltage anywhere in the machine should not be more then 16V DC at any point of time.
Competiition Stages and Elimiation rounds Round 1 (Elimination Round)
TAKE OFF AND LANDING:
- The goal will be for the quad copter to takeoff from a specific location and land within the boundary of a predetermined circular landing spot kept 15 feet away. (Note: Pilot position will remain stationary).
- The performance will be evaluated basis the time taken from takeoff to landing within the specified circle.
- Teams unable to complete this task will go through elimination.
- During this stage the teams will be given a maximum of two attempts for take-off and landing.
Round 2 (Elimination Round)
- This stage meets the perfection in the stability of the Quad Copter.
- During this stage the Quad Copter has to travel through the gaps in the various hurdles. This is a time sensitive round and a maximum of two attempts will be provided. The circuit needs to be completed without avoiding any of the hurdles.
- The top 12 teams to complete the circuit with the best timings will move to the final round.
Team Members & Mentors:
- Only one mentor in the team is allowed as a technical advisor.
- The technical advisor will be seated in a supervisory position around the competition area.
- The technical advisor is not allowed to touch or repair the robot during the competition.
- The technical advisor should not be involved in the programming of the robot.
- In case of the technical advisor interference with the robot or referee decisions during the competition, the team will risk being disqualified.
- Robots that cause deliberate interference with other robots or damage to the field will be disqualified.
- Humans that cause deliberate interference with robots or damage to the field will be disqualified.
- It is expected that the aim of all teams is to play a fair and clean game.
- Participants who misbehave may be asked to leave the competition area and risk being disqualified from the contest.
- The rules will be enforced at the discretion of the referees, officials, and local law enforcement authorities.
- The organizing Committee is a union that consists of few communities and associations. The organizers of this competition are Times World Group & All India Council for Robotics & Automation (AICRA).
- All decisions about scoring, game play and timing are made by the juries. Teams should completely respect their vote and decisions. Members of the jury will be from different fields of the robotic science.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi (India).
Date: 30th June-1st July'18
- For Indian resident: INR 2500/- + GST per team.
- For Non India resident: USD 100 per team.
Prize Bifurcation: INR 60,000 (1st Prize) | INR 25,000 (2nd Prize) | INR 15,000 (3rd Prize).
Registration mode: Online.
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For Any Query:
Feel Free To Call : (+91) 8433-4789-71
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org