The blockchain is an indubitably ingenious invention - the brainchild of a person or group of people known by the pseudonym, Satoshi Nakamoto. By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, (Buy Bitcoin) the tech community is now finding other potential uses for the technology. Technoxian offers you a creative platform to magnify your skill set and potential through Workshops on Blockchain under the guidance of Industry-best experts. The Workshop gives you a Real-Time exposure to this future technology.
Introduction to Blockchain
- What is a Blockchain?
- Blockchain Implementations
- Blockchain Instances
- Public Blockchain as Tricameral Systems
- Immutable Ledger
- Understanding SHA256
- P2P Network
- The Nonce
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- Consensus Protocol (Defense against Attackers)
- Creating a Blockchain
- Hashing Functions
- Merkle Trees
- Asymmetric Cryptography
- What is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin's Monetary Policy
- Mining Pools
- Orphaned Blocks
- What is Smart Contract?
- Decentralized Applications
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- The DAO Attack
- Soft and Hard Forks
- Initial Coin Offerings
- Hierarchically Deterministic Wallets
- Exposure with Industry Experts.
- Hands on Practice.
- Certificate of Participation by All India Council for Robotics & Automation
- Free AICRA student membership.
Venue: Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi.
Date: 24th Sept 2019
Duration: 10.30 am - 4.30 pm
Hall No.: A3
Certificate Distribution for Workshops: Service Desk 1 & 2 | 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm
- For Indian resident: INR 2000/-
- For [ Non India ] resident: USD 30 (including GST)
Registration mode: Online
Accommodation: Oyo rooms on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Tariff between INR 500 to 1000 per participant per night.
For any query, call +91 7834-9999-25 or mail us at "email@example.com"